Saturday, November 20, 2010

At Least Now, I Still Breathe ;



Breathe in,
Breathe out,


Headache, headache, headache!

Syukur, I still can breathe untill now. I don't know how to start it. In a week, I was not in a good mood. In my head, there something that i thinked. But, I don't know what I was thinked. Ho-ho. End up, I headache. Throbbed! Everything was like messed up. This is story last fews day.


Today, I feel not so good, not so bad. In the middle mood, I think. A bit sad and frust because can't shout at Shout Award. Sob sob sob. To Nurul, sorry because I can't make it babe. Ayat sedih. It's good for you, release tension before your final exammmm. Shouttttt!!!


Last but not least, alhamdullilah. my result was good. Most important, no mader-effff! Yeehaaa. I passed my Numerical Method! Cheer up, cheer up, cheer up. No worried anymore about that killer subjectttt. Thanks Miss Shiela.




Say Hello 5th Semester,