Wednesday, November 10, 2010

She Gonna Fly In Her Own Way ;






Dear Farrah,


First of all, a big congratulation because you gonna fly by this Friday. Auwww! Your first baby fly babe. I feel so happy and extra excited for you since you got this one. And I know this is your dream. And I know you really want it. I can see you really work on it. Never give up! You try it on, try it again. Now you are the one of them. Cheer up babe.



Secondly, about the senior! When she really bitch on you, you don't ever bitch back on her. But when she kinda not really bitch on you, please bitch on her. Muahahhaha. Be a smart. Chill!



Thirdly, I want take a ride of your new car. I feel like I sniff the smell of new car. LOL! Please don't ever forget to pick up me and Nurul.



Fourthly, please remember the pick up line ;


Make sense right?



Fifthly, I wish you have a safe journey on your first day!




There may be 50 ways to leave your lover, but there are only four ways out of this airplane.